Keep a secret
We remind you that keeping your Personal Profile password/login confidential you provide your personal data and accrued miles safety.
Following our recommendations you will protect your account from the access of third persons:
- Install modern and licensed antivirus software;
- Enter your password in accordance with safety requirements (8 and more symbols including at least 1 digit, 1 upper-case letter and 1 lower-case letter);
- Change your password and PIN in your Personal Profile from time to time;
- Change the password of your email box from time to time;
- Do not keep in your email box letters which contain information if its usage by third persons may be harmful to you.
Important! If you purchase a ticket for another person you need to present the copy of your passport.