Aircraft Maintenance Organisation
SIBIR TECHNICS LLC is an independent legal entity within S7 Group of Companies.
This AMO was established 1 January, 2005, as a successor of Tolmachevo airport/Siberia Airlines maintenance base (Novosibirsk), keeping the best traditions of many years Aircraft maintenance experience (Western Aircraft maintenance since the year 2002).
SIBIR TECHNICS LLC is located in Novosibirsk, Russia, airport Tolmachevo, featuring the biggest hangar in Siberian part of Russia to provide maintenance and repair services to Aircraft and its components. Professional skills and level of expertise of maintenance staff are confirmed by appropriate Certificates and Approvals granted by European (EASA), Bermuda (BDCA) and Russian (RCAA) Aviation Authorities, for the scope of maintenance activities.
In March 2010 in Moscow during the Fifth International Conference devoted to the development of air-technical market in Russia and CIS, «Sibir Technics» was awarded as the best aircraft maintenance and repair provider.
Approvals and Certificates of SIBIR TECHNICS LLC
SIBIR TECHNICS LLC is approved under PART-145 and Russian FAP-145 requirements, and has Certificates and authorizations as follows:
- for base (scheduled) maintenance of Airbus A320 Family Aircraft;
- for base (scheduled) maintenance of Boeing 737NG Aircraft;
- for base (scheduled) maintenance of Boeing 737-300/400/500 (CL) Aircraft;
- for base (scheduled) maintenance of Progressive type MP of Airbus 310-200/300 Aircraft;
- for base (scheduled) maintenance of Boeing 767 Aircraft, upto and including A-check;
- for line maintenance of Aircraft types Airbus 319/320/321, Airbus 310, Boeing 737NG, Boeing 767, Boeing 737-300/400/500.
And also additional services and component maintenance as follows:
- authorized Wheels and brakes shop for maintenance of the wheels and brakes manufactured by Messier Bugatti, Honeywell, Goodrich, installed on Aircraft types Airbus 319/320/321, Airbus 310, Boeing 737-300/400/500, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 767;
- authorized avionics and electrical shop for maintenance of electrical components including batteries of foreign makes installed on all types of Aircraft as above;
- approved NDT group providing NDT inspections using Eddy current, magnetic particles, ultrasonic, dye penetrant, X-ray and thermographic inspections;
- approved Metal Sheet and Composite structure repair shop;
- approved shop for repair, restoration of seats, including backrest adjustment hydraulic locks, seat covers fabrication, cabin interior curtains, carpeting, and other Aircraft interior items.
SIBIR TECHNICS LLC has an approved Line Maintenance Station in the Irkutsk airport
Approved Services of SIBIR TECHNICS LLC:
- Base (scheduled) maintenance of Airbus 319/320/321;
- Base (scheduled) maintenance of Boeing 737NG;
- Base (scheduled) maintenance of Boeing 737-300/400/500;
- Base (scheduled) maintenance including A-check of Aircraft type Boeing 767;
- Line maintenance of Aircraft types Airbus 319/320/321, Airbus 310, Boeing 737-300/400/500, Boeing 737-600/700/800/900, Boeing 767-200/300;
- Engineering services for foreign-built Aircraft operation;
- Maintenance and repair of Aircraft wheels and brakes (including overhaul) manufactured by Messier Bugatti, Honeywell, Goodrich, for foreign-built Aircraft;
- Maintenance and repair of batteries of foreign-made makes;
- Maintenance and repair of Aircraft coffee-makers and water boilers for the above Aircraft types;
- Maintenance of toilet system rinse valve;
- Maintenance and repair of Aircraft furnishing equipment and cabin lighting system components;
- Foreign-built Aircraft NDT structure and components;
- Structure repairs of the foreign-built Aircraft (both metal sheet and composite materials) and sheet metal/composite parts fabrication
- Repair and restoration of cabin curtains, seat covers, other interior items, for Aircraft, Aircraft cabin/cockpit carpeting replacement; fabrication by templates of the Customer or own;
- Flight data decoding;
- GSE and GPU repair services;
- Hangar parking space provision.
Based on the Customer’s request, SIBIR TECHNICS LLC may consider to expand its certification authorizations on Aircraft maintenance, to include any types of Aircraft and components thereof, and further supply approved capability list and approval certificates.
High professionalism and strong qualification of our maintenance staff shall enable us to be optimistic about the future, so we welcome cooperation with all parties concerned in high quality maintenance of Aircraft and components thereof, to ensure reliability and ultimate safety of flights.
633104, Russia, Novosibirsk region, Ob town-2, «Tolmachevo» airport
- Igor Kurilov
- +7 (383) 359-90-13
- fax: +7 (383) 359-90-48
- Sergey Malyutin
- +7 (383) 359-90-92