airberlin stops accrual and redemption of miles on its flights
S7 Airlines informs S7 Priority members that a number of changes have been made to the terms and conditions of the programme. As both airberlin, a oneworld® global airline alliance member, and topbonus, its loyalty programme, have filed for insolvency, the accrual and redemption of miles on its flights have been suspended.
Information for S7 Priority members:
- All award tickets issued for airberlin and NIKI flights before 30 August 2017 will be accepted. Later on, the award transportation on airberlin and NIKI flights will be suspended until the airline gives notice of the resumption of the programme.
- Miles for airberlin and NIKI commercial flights earned by S7 Priority members before 7 September 2017 will be accrued at the expense of S7 Airlines. If you didn’t get your miles automatically, please contact us for the recovery of miles using the standard procedure.
- All privileges of status passengers on airberlin and NIKI flights are preserved and will be provided according to the rules of the oneworld®
Information for airberlin and NIKI loyalty programme members flying with S7 Airlines:
- All privileges of status passengers on S7 Airlines flights are preserved and will be provided according to the general rules of S7 Airlines.
- If you have any questions regarding award tickets issuing and topbonus miles accrual, please contact personnel of topbonus loyalty programme.
Air tickets can be purchased at s7.ru, through the iPhone app or the Android app, and at any S7 sales office. You can also learn accurate flight information, book and buy tickets by calling our Contact Centre at 8 800 700-0707 (free for Russia).
The airline has a wide internal route network, created on the basis of air transport hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo).
In 2007 the company received an official IATA certificate as an IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) operator, becoming the second air carrier in Russia to have successfully passed the full international audit procedure for compliance with operational safety standards.
S7 Airlines is among the top 5 of the most reputable Russian companies of 2017 and ranks the fourth among the most desirable Russian employers.
At the end of 2016, S7 Airlines became the winner of Skyway Service Award aviation award in three categories: the best airline in category “Economy Class, Domestic Scheduled Services”, “Best Loyalty Program” and “Best Online Customer Services”.
The airline is a member of the