airberlin stops accrual and redemption of miles on its flights
S7 Airlines informs S7 Priority members that a number of changes have been made to the terms and conditions of the programme. As both airberlin, a oneworld® global airline alliance member, and topbonus, its loyalty programme, have filed for insolvency, the accrual and redemption of miles on its flights have been suspended.
Information for S7 Priority members:
- All award tickets issued for airberlin and NIKI flights before 30 August 2017 will be accepted. Later on, the award transportation on airberlin and NIKI flights will be suspended until the airline gives notice of the resumption of the programme.
- Miles for airberlin and NIKI commercial flights earned by S7 Priority members before 7 September 2017 will be accrued at the expense of S7 Airlines. If you didn’t get your miles automatically, please contact us for the recovery of miles using the standard procedure.
- All privileges of status passengers on airberlin and NIKI flights are preserved and will be provided according to the rules of the oneworld®
Information for airberlin and NIKI loyalty programme members flying with S7 Airlines:
- All privileges of status passengers on S7 Airlines flights are preserved and will be provided according to the general rules of S7 Airlines.
- If you have any questions regarding award tickets issuing and topbonus miles accrual, please contact personnel of topbonus loyalty programme.
Air tickets can be purchased at s7.ru, through the iPhone app or the Android app, and at any S7 sales office. You can also learn accurate flight information, book and buy tickets by calling our Contact Centre at 8 800 700-0707 (free for Russia).
S7 Airlines (a brand of Sibir Airlines, www.s7.ru) is a member of the oneworld® global aviation alliance.
The airline has a wide network of domestic routes, with their home base at the air transportation hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). S7 Airlines operates regular flights to the CIS countries, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Asia-Pacific region.
In 2007, the airline was formally notified by IATA about being accepted to the IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) operators list and became the second air carrier in Russia to successfully pass the entire international audit procedure for compliance with operational safety standards.
S7 Airlines leverages the global aviation industry’s latest developments in customer service and is actively growing its offerings.
Currently, S7 Airlines has the most modern fleet of aircraft in the Russian air transportation market. All the flights of the airline are operated on aircraft of the world’s leading manufacturers — Airbus, Boeing, Embraer.
S7 Airlines is included in the list of the TOP-100 best airlines in the world and ranks third in Eastern Europe according to the reputable international rating Skytrax.
As of year-end 2018, S7 Airlines became the most punctual Russian airline, ranking sixth in OAG Punctuality League 2019, the European airline punctuality rating.
In 2017, S7 Airlines became the recipient of the Skyway Service Award in two nominations: the best airline in the “Economy Class, Domestic Regular Transportation” category and the “Best Online Service for Customers” category. S7 Airlines is also the recipient of the Safety Leaders Award in the “Transport Safety: Flight Safety” nomination.
S7 Airlines has been repeatedly awarded the Cannes Lions advertising festival prize for its projects, and has received “My Planet” national award for its innovations in the field of travel.
The airline is a member of the S7 Group of companies. In 2018, the airline group carried more than 15.9 million passengers.