2. Extra miles are awarded for bookings made before 30th April 2017 with Sixt in Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine with rental period between 1st April and 30th April 2017.
3. The S7 Priority membership number must be shown at the Sixt station when picking up the rental car.
4. The S7 Priority membership name must match data of the main driver and be written in the Sixt rental agreement.
5. Additional miles are awarded at the same time as standard miles. Accrual miles may take up to 8 weeks from the date of rental start. Retroactive miles collection per rental is only possible for the past 6 months from the date of rental end.
6. If a renter returns a car and rents another one on the same day in the same place this counts as one rental and he is entitled to only one miles credit.
7. The offer can not be combined with other promotions, mileage offers, discounts and bonuses. The offer does not extend to some fares, such as special, wholesale, corporate rates, etc., as well as a car rental in the amount of less than € 25 (or equivalent amount in local currency).
8. Standard terms and conditions of S7 Priority Program can be applied to this offer and miles accrual.
9. All car rentals are subject to standard terms and conditions of Sixt.
10. Promoter: Sixt GmbH & Co Autovermietung KG; Zugspitzstrasse 1, 82049 Pullach, Germany.