Siberia Airlines new corporate program
Siberia Airlines offers to its corporate clients not only competitive air fares, but a large route network covering all of Russia and CIS, as well as excellent services both in the air and on land. In addition, participants of the program «S7 2B» receive:
- special discounted fares for priority destinations;
- free bonus air tickets;
- grace period for payments;
- the possibility for clients to keep their tickets booked until takeoff;
- the assignment of a personal specialist in each of our offices to handle a company's needs;
- priority servicing at our air company ticket offices;
- free round trip transportation by comfortable high speed Airexpress from Moscow (Paveletsky rail station) to Domodedovo International Airport;
- free delivery of air tickets to the client's office or the option of picking them up at the airport before takeoff;
- coordinated preparation of tickets of other airlines and tourist services.
Commenting on the details of the program, Siberia Airlines Corporate Sales Director Sergey Lavrentiev said: «Being a regular and often most profitable client, the modern business community nowadays expects from air companies much more than just good services. Realizing the importance of handling the needs of such air passengers, we, in turn, are trying to do everything possible to meet their expectations and retain them among our priority clients».
Today Siberia Airlines is developing new Internet technologies to reserve tickets and take account of business trips, which will simplify its relations with passengers. In the long run, the implementation of such a system will improve the quality of services provided, will reduce the labor intensity of selling air tickets, and will allow to expand the number of potential clients, which is of no less importance.
More than 350 state structures, as well as Russian and international companies are already Siberia Airlines corporate clients. Among them are the Administration of the President of the RF, the Savings Bank of the RF, the RF Ministry of Emergencies, the State Dispatch Service, the Administration of the Western Siberian Railroad, the Administration of the Eastern Siberian Railroad, the Committee on Antitrust Policy and Entrepreneurial Support, the Main Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Siberian Federal District, Novosibirsk Regional Administration, Irkutsk Regional Administration, GUP (State Unitary Enterprise) AVPK (Aircraft Military Industrial Complex) «Sukhoy», KVN (Club for the Lightheaded and Quick-witted) and such companies as Vimm Bill Dan, Vympelkom, Siberian Cellular Systems, Mars, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Hoffman La Roch and others.