Summer Holiday Promotional Offer Terms and Conditions
As part of the Summer Holiday promotional campaign, S7 Airlines offers a 5% discount on its own flights (as well as on interline agreement flights with Globus, LLC) when booking a flight for 4 or more passengers simultaneously.
1.1. These terms specify the procedure for processing the tickets issued for flights of Siberia Airlines, PJSC (hereinafter referred to as “Carrier”) as part of the Summer Holiday promotional campaign (hereinafter the “Promotion”).
1.2. The Promotion is valid for sales made through the corporate website www.s7.ru, in mobile applications, at the offices of S7 Ticket, LLC, S7 Travel Retail, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Call Centre”) and at the Representative Offices of Siberia Airlines, PJSC.
1.3. Terms and conditions of the Promotion apply to groups of at least 4 adult passengers. Children between the ages of 2 and 12, as well as children under the age of 2, who are provided with a seat, are equated to an adult passenger when determining the minimum number of passengers in a group. Children under the age of 2 not occupying a seat are not considered when determining the minimum number of passengers in the group.
1.4. The Promotion gives adult passengers a discount of 5% on the published airfare. Children between the ages of 2 and 12, children under 2 who are provided with a seat, and children under 2 without a seat are transported at the published airfare with a standard discount corresponding to the passenger category. The discount for children and the Promotion discount are not added up.
1.5. Promotion discounts cannot be combined with other discounts.
1.6. Terms of the Promotion:
- The sales period is from 27 April 2017 to 31 July 2017 inclusive;
- The period of the flight is from 01 May 2017 to 31 October 2017 inclusive.
1.7. Registration of transportation using discounted airfares within the framework of the Promotion is carried out only for flights servicing the directions specified below:
- Moscow—Mineralnyye Vody
- Moscow—Palma de Mallorca
- Novosibirsk—Mineralnyye Vody
- St. Petersburg—Berlin
- St. Petersburg—Kaliningrad
1.8. Registration of transportation under this Promotion is acceptable for flights of Siberia Airlines, PJSC (as well as interline agreement flights with Globus, LLC). Registration of transportation for the code-share flights, where Siberia Airlines, PJSC acts as a marketing partner (flights Nos. S74000—S74999), is prohibited.
1.9. Airfares belonging to FLEX and BASIC groups are eligible to participate in the Promotion. Bookings are made for any available published rates (except for subsidised AFLOW airfares, AFLOW1, where A is a reservation booking designator for subsidised airfares).
1.10. The registration is possible by using S7 Airlines published direct airfares, as well as by using S7 Airlines published transfer airfares and combinations of direct airfares, the route of which includes at least one segment from the directions listed in paragraph 1.8 with the transfer point in Moscow, Novosibirsk, Vladivostok, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk. Special-rate and alliance airfares, code-share flights airfares, all types of confidential airfares, JPASS airfares containing flight sections specified above are excluded from the Promotion.
Examples of possible transfer routes during the Promotion:
2. Voluntary changes to the conditions of the transportation
2.1. Changes to the terms of transportation are made at the offices of the company, on www.s7.ru website in the section “My Bookings”, at S7 Ticket, LLC, at the Call Centre and at the Representative Offices of Siberia Airlines, PJSC.
2.2. Voluntary changes to the terms of transportation for all passengers in the group are made in the same RBD or with an upgrade to a higher airfare while retaining a 5% discount and withholding the charges in accordance with the rules of the applied airfare, provided that all members of the group continue traveling together (they share dates, flights and directions).
2.3. When making changes to the transportation on the www.s7.ru website under “My Bookings” section, a 5% discount is not retained.
2.4. Making a voluntary change to the terms of transportation for some passengers in a group:
- If the number of passengers changing terms of transportation is lower than the minimum group size, the re-registration is permitted in the same RBD or with an upgrade to a higher airfare without retaining a 5% discount and with the withholding of charges in accordance with the rules of the applied airfare.
- If the number of passengers changing terms of transportation is equal to or higher than the minimum group size, the re-registration is permitted in the same RBD or with an upgrade to a higher airfare while retaining a 5% discount and withholding the charges in accordance with the rules of the applied airfare.
For the remaining passengers (regardless of their number), which did not change the conditions of transportation, a 5% discount is retained.
2.5. When changing the route, the discount is retained only if the route is within the list of directions participating in the Promotion.
2.6. When changing the terms of transportation, it is necessary to check the presence of the name of the Promotion on the tickets. The only exception is the tickets issued through the website www.s7.ru. The name of the Promotion on these tickets will be specified in the booking in the form of RMK.
- If the number of passengers changing the terms of transportation is equal to or higher than the minimum group size (the discount is retained), the name of the Promotion is entered in the TOUR and FOP2 fields of the new ticket regardless where the original ticket was registered.
- If the number of passengers changing terms of transportation is below the minimum group size, or the new transportation route does not meet the requirements of the Promotion (the discount is not retained), the name of the Promotion is not specified in the new ticket.
3. Voluntary Refund
3.1. The refund is made at the offices of S7 Ticket, LLC, at the Call Centre and at Representative Offices of Siberia Airlines, PJSC.
3.2. Voluntary refund is made in accordance with the rules of the applied airfare without considering the minimum size of the group.
4. Forced Change and Refund
4.1. The procedure for the forced exchange and refund of the ticket is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the air transportation of passengers, baggage and cargo of Siberia Airlines, PJSC, without considering the minimum size of the group.